Solved: Credit card

Credit card

I recently applied and got approved for a new credit car however it is not appearing on turbo. Is there a way to input that on here to update all my information or is it something turbo does over time? It’s been almost month since having it. 

Credit card

There is no method that you can use to input the information yourself; Turbo picks up the information from TransUnion. If it has been less than a month, you might want to check in another week or two.

Credit card

Credit card

Banks generally update the credit bureaus once a month, and Turbo® updates every 2 weeks, I think, so it could take up to 6 weeks to show up on your Turbo® report from TransUnion.  

Credit card

@Wayne G  YIKES!  Please edit your post and remove all that Personal Info.  This is a public user forum and the whole world can see it.  It is not safe! 

Credit card

@Wayne G This is a public website and not a link to your TurboTax account.  REMOVE your card number, name and address.  Go back to your post and click on the 3 dots in the upper right, click Edit.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for updating your TurboTax account - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/account-updates/help/how-do-i-update-my-turbotax-account-informati...

Credit card

I just moved that post out of this thread so it is no longer visible to the public; too much sensitive information.

@Wayne G