RJKING5430

Card

My card had gotten lost is there a way I can change my info to a bank account that I have 

bluedeb

Card

You cannot change your banking information for 2019 once your return has been accepted & processed.  When you file your 2020 return, you can change your bank information when you go through the steps to file your return.

If the banking information on your 2019 return is incorrect, then you will automatically switched to receiving a check in the mail.  The IRS may or may not offer a portal for tax payers to update their information but so far no information has been given out.

bluedeb

Card