I went to lineman school in 2017 for 15 weeks I paid almost $20,000 in tuition and books and equipment to o to this school. Is there a credit of some sort for this?

Yes, if you attended an eligible education institution, the course will qualify for an education credit and you student should receive a 1098-T.  (It may not yet be available or it may only be available online, so check with your school.)

An eligible educational institution is a school offering higher education beyond high school. It is any college, university, trade school, or other post secondary educational institution eligible to participate in a student aid program run by the U.S. Department of Education.

This includes most accredited post-secondary schools.  

If you aren’t sure if your school is an eligible educational institution, ask them.

They are not a Title IV school.