bensherry-work

I typed in the amounts on my 1098t incorrectly, and now I can't see where to change them. When I search 1098, it sends me to federal, deductions, see all. But, when I click on 1098t, it says, great no

AnnetteB6

To go back to the section to edit your Form 1098-T information, go through the entire education expenses section of your return until you reach the screen titled “Your Education Expenses Summary”, then follow these steps:

• Click Edit next to the student name.
  • On the screen titled “Here’s your Education Summary”, click Edit beside Tuition.
  • Enter the information from your Form 1098-T.

If you need help to get back to the Education section of your return, use these steps:

• On the top row of the TurboTax online screen, click on Search (or for CD/downloaded TurboTax locate the search box in the upper right corner)
  • This opens a box where you can type in “education” (be sure to enter exactly as shown here) and click the magnifying glass (or for CD/downloaded TurboTax, click Find)
  • The search results will give you an option to “Jump to education
  • Click on the blue “Jump to education” link

AnnetteB6

• Click Edit next to the student name.