kathiey7

I recieved full tuition reimbursement from my employer. This was not taxed or reported on my w2. Can someone confirm this disqualifies me for eligiblility of the AOC?

CarolC

If your employer reimbursed your tuition expenses, and the reimbursement was not taxed or included on your Form W-2, then you are not eligible for education credits.  Education credits are available for taxpayers who pay for qualifying education expenses.  Since you did not pay the tuition, then you do not have any education expenses to claim.

CarolC