horsewacher03

I can't find school district code

ChrisJ

I can't find school district code

Which state return are you preparing?
ChrisJ

I can't find school district code

If you live in a state that collects School District taxes, TurboTax will cover the topic in your state return. Even if you don't owe School District taxes, you'll still need to indicate which district you live in if your state requires a district code. 

You'll usually be asked to enter the code after identifying the name of the county in which you reside, depending on which state return you're preparing.  Often, you'll simply choose from a drop-down list in TurboTax (click image for example from Ohio's return)

Start, revisit, or start over your state return to review/provide this required information.
Tonymfa27

I can't find school district code

Michigan

KathrynG3

I can't find school district code

Please check this for your city or township name: Michigan School District Code List

cancerwillkillun

I can't find school district code

Iowa

I can't find school district code

@cancerwillkillun 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/state-taxes/help/where-can-i-look-up-iowa-school-district-codes/00...