I am not able to find where I am supposed to fill-in my 1098-t forms

How do I file my 1098-t
Carl

Under the deductions and credits tab is a section called "Education Expenses. Work it through there. Additionally, it seems apparent to me that you must be a first year college student in 2018. So changes are extremely high that you do not report anything on your tax return. Your parents' claim all the education stuff on their return, regardless of who paid for it. So I've provided the below just to help you understand how this stuff works when it comes to education.

Penalties. For Forms 1098-E and 1098-T, penalties may be imposed for failure to file or failure to furnish correct forms. However, under certain circumstances, the penalties may be waived. See part O in the 2019 General Instructions for Certain Information Returns for more information.