The safest way to remove the entries you entered from your 1098-T is to delete the education entries on the student.
To delete the student entries follow these steps:
- After you login to TurboTax
- Select Federal in Black Bar on the left
- Select Deductions & Credits
- Select the Edit tab to the right of Expenses and Scholarships (1098-T) line
- To delete the entire entry you would select the Delete tab to the right of the Student Name
After you confirm that you wish to delete the student the program will take you back to the screen to enter the student again.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Alternatively, you can go through the entire education interview until you reach a scree titled "Your Education Expenses Summary". Click edit next to the student's name. That should take you to a screen “Here’s your Education Summary”. Click edit next to the section you want to change