June 5, 2019 11:41 AM
To enter 1099-MISCs paid to contractors using TurboTax Home & Business, you may do the following:
- Click the Business tab at the top
You may see: Continue/I'll choose what I work on
- Under Business Income and Expenses,
next to Profit or Loss from Business, click Start/Update/Revisit
- You should see a list of your businesses. Click Edit next to the one you need to revisit.
- In the Business Expenses section,
next to Other Common Business Expenses, click Start/Update/Revisit
- Then, next to Contract Labor click Start/Update/Revisit
If you need to issue those forms, you'll see "Create and file W-2s and 1099s online with TurboTax Quick Employer Forms." Click Start here to go to Quick Employer Forms.
If you need additional help, please comment back.