New Member

Business & farm

To enter 1099-MISCs paid to contractors using TurboTax Home & Business, you may do the following:

  1. Click the Business tab at the top
    You may see: Continue/I'll choose what I work on
  2. Under Business Income and Expenses
    next to Profit or Loss from Business, click Start/Update/Revisit
  3. You should see a list of your businesses. Click Edit next to the one you need to revisit.
  4. In the Business Expenses section,
    next to Other Common Business Expenses, click Start/Update/Revisit
  5. Then, next to Contract Labor click Start/Update/Revisit
    If you need to issue those forms, you'll see "Create and file W-2s and 1099s online with TurboTax Quick Employer Forms." Click Start here to go to Quick Employer Forms.

If you need additional help, please comment back.