turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: What do TAX PRODUCTS PE4 SBTPG LLC means?

When did you file and when did they take it out of your account?  Is this for your 2017 return?

Nice little bait and switch!! If you've had a good experience with Turbotax in a prior year, then you're less likely catch that little clearing house detail.
Won't be using Turbotax again!

This is BS. I do TurboTax free, which includes FREE FILING. I had $60 taken out of my refund!!! Screw TurboTax, I will never use them again due to this fraud! I don't care if it is in the fine print - SPELL IT OUT!!

I just got my “refund” and same problem. I paid extra for a better package and I’m still out $300.

My return was stated to be over $4100, and I only received $3700. I paid for the Deluxe version ($40 + taxes) and the bank fee for withdrawing from my refund (another $40). Why am I missing about $320 from my refund?

Could it be for a state refund?  Federal and state come separately.  At the end Turbo Tax shows you federal and state combined.

No. I filed in Texas, which does not have state taxes.

Never using turbo tax ... this is Bullshit

I will never use Turbo Tax again!! I’ve used them for the past 4 years and was always sent what I was told and agreed upon. I trusted Turbo Tax. This time they used a third party to send my refund and they sent it short of almost 500.00 I agreed to having it deducted from my return but for only 80.00. I was supposed to receive over 1000.00 and got 480.00, smart scam. This is a 500.00 lesson learned. Please learn from my mistake!!

I will never use Turbo Tax again!! I’ve used them for the past 4 years and was always sent what I was told and agreed upon. I trusted Turbo Tax. This time they used a third party to send my refund and they sent it short of almost 500.00 I agreed to having it deducted from my return but for only 80.00. I was supposed to receive over 1000.00 and got 480.00, smart scam. This is a 500.00 lesson learned. Please learn from my mistake!!

@loriclark1090
A third party is always used when one chooses to pay the fees out of the Federal refund.   The fee for that service is 39.99 (44.99 in California.)   The product fees and that service fee are the only thing that third party takes out.  

If you are short several hundred dollars it's not because of the third-party fees.   The deposit you received is only for the Federal refund. You are either adding your Federal and state refunds together, or the IRS has changed your refund amount, in which case the they will send you a letter in about 3 weeks saying why.

You need to be helped in your own dedicated thread and not as a comment in a year-old thread.

This is an old thread from last year that I'm going to close.   Please start your own NEW thread where it will show up as needing help.  There you can be questioned and assisted, and people can help you figure out what is going on with the rest of your refund money.

To ask your question, use the link below so it will show up to the whole forum as needing help.

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/new">https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/new</a>

When you go to the form at the link, the first box is for a summary of your question, like a title, and is limited to 170 characters..  If you need more room, lower on the form you will come to another box with plenty of room to enter details.  This is a public Internet forum, so don't post any personal info.

And, you can always speak to TurboTax Support by phone to help explain what you are experiencing:

FAQ:  What is the TurboTax phone number?
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263">https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263</a>

Why does my bank showing withdrawal and no deposit from tax refund?

concern!?

I was suppose to get over 9,000 back and only got 444.00 deposited into my account today.... Why is that?!

Bunch of crooks to take innocent peoples money! I needed my $1130.00 you took from my refund!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies