Batu

USO Schedule K-1

Hey, last year I traded USO and made really small profits. I'm not a US citizen nor I live in the US. I'm a foreign investor that uses US brokers. Yesterday I received a mail from USO, my K-1 schedule and history of my investments. As a foreigner I don't pay income tax or capital gains taxes to US government. Instead I pay it in my country. So I don't know what I need to with the K-1 schedule. I tried setting up a TurboTax tax return page and it obviously requires my SSN which does not exist. Do I need to take any actions, or just ignore it?

Best,

USO Schedule K-1

You may need to file a 1040NR (non resident) form and will need to apply for an ITIN  neither of which is discussed or supported on this forum. 

Batu

USO Schedule K-1

Thanks a lot! My trade was extremely small and I don't hold anything at the moment.  Regardless,  would you recommend consulting a tax adviser then?

USO Schedule K-1

Either talk to someone or start googling the answers.