Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Unable to e-file 2023 Georgia S Corp

According to the Form Availability list, the Georgia forms should be available as of yesterday, March 8, 2024. 

I tried filing yesterday and this morning with no luck. I was able to e-file Federal separately without issue.

We're less than a week away from the filing deadline. Will TurboTax be ready in time? Am I even allowed to print and mail the return? I believe we must file electronically now.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
juli_415

Still not available this morning.  I really do not want to file an extension.  Will it be ready in the next couple of days?

PatriciaV
Expert Alumni

Although the Forms Availability Table for TurboTax Business indicates that the Georgia State Income modules for all business entities are ready for filing, recent developments have delayed implementation. Since we have not been given an estimated release date, you may wish to consider requesting an extension of time to file.

According to the Georgia Department of Revenue, if you have a filed a Federal extension (Form 7004) by the original due date of your return, you will be granted an additional 6 months to file your Georgia return. Form 7004 is available in all versions of TurboTax Business.

@esteejr 

@juli_415 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I already e-filed for Federal. How am I supposed to get an extension for only Georgia?

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Since you have already e-filed your federal return, you can go directly to the Georgia Department of Revenue site to obtain Form IT-303, Application for Extension of Time for Filing. You can also generate this form within TurboTax in the state interview section. You will need to print and mail the form to Georgia.To access the extension form, proceed through the state interview screens in TurboTax.
When asked "Do you want to prepare a Georgia extension?", select Yes.
You will be prompted to print and mail the state extension form.

Department of RevenueDepartment of Revenue

IT-303 Application for Extension of Time for Filing

Application for Extension of Time for Filing State Income Tax Returns.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies