Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Refund request

I'm over the whole Schedule C - line 26 nonsense. Now TT online is saying the fix will not be until 2/29. It literally keeps pushing it back by 1-day, every day. This is a joke here. I requested a refund on prep fees because it's time for me to move on and file my taxes with a platform that actually has this fixed and can provide real tangible updates (which TT gives you nothing). I received the below message to my email. TT, enough is enough here. If you ever want to see a single solitary dollar from me in the future, make this right and refund my money because you guys are unable to figure this out this year. 

We are unable to process the refund for TurboTax Online product Case #[phone number removed] because our Satisfaction Guaranteed policy only covers TurboTax CD/Download products. TurboTax Online is designed not to charge the customer until after they choose to file, so it is not covered under the Satisfaction Guarantee.

If you would like more information about our Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy, you can read more here:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/our-turbotax-satisfaction-guaranteed-refund-...

Thank you for your patience and for being a TurboTax customer.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies