Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

When will TurboTax for S-Corps be ready for 2023?

I was wrapping things up and then got to a page that says that "The General Business Credit Area Will Be Ready Soon". 

It the goes on to say that "the IRS is still working on finishing up the general business credits area (Form 3800)".

But, I can see that the IRS already posted form 3800 for 2023 back on January 22nd. So, how long should I expect it to be for TurboTax to activate this area so that I can finish?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

@saasbiz wrote:

It's still not ready today. Is there a status page somewhere that I can visit that will show the current estimate of when TurboTax for S-Corps will be ready for use in 2023?

Just this one: https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/taxation/irs-forms-availability-table-tu...

View solution in original post

8 Replies

2/14/2024 at this point.

It's still not ready today. Is there a status page somewhere that I can visit that will show the current estimate of when TurboTax for S-Corps will be ready for use in 2023?

@saasbiz wrote:

Just this one: https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/taxation/irs-forms-availability-table-tu...

Perfect! I've never seen this before. Looks like it'll hopefully be ready on 2/16.

Well, it's 2/17 and the update I just got did not change this page in the step by step section of the program. I can create a Form 3800 in the forms section, but that isn't really helpful to me. Using the step by step is th whole point.

Any ideas on when this will be available? They missed their date...

Thanks.

Yeah,  I'm hoping that the developers just forgot to push out an update before they went home for the weekend and that hopefully we'll see the update out early next week?

AnnetteB6
Expert Alumni

Recent developments have required additional updates for Form 3800 for Schedule C and business returns.  As a result, the forms availability table may not show the revised date at this time.  

The current estimated date of availability is now February 28, 2024.  Please update your version of TurboTax after that date and continue the filing process.  

IRS forms availability table for TurboTax Business

When will my individual tax forms be available in TurboTax?

@saasbiz 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Looks like it was pushed out to March 1...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies