Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

VictorW9
Expert Alumni

Tax Year Prior to 2020: What do TAX PRODUCTS PE4 SBTPG LLC means?

SBTPG is the company that processes the refund whenever you choose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your federal.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I will not be using turbo tax next year!!! I had $135. Taken twice-  ONE from each!!! Its suppose to be only once AND getting $15 was  a slap in the face - you should have just kept it - you obviously need it more!!!!

DO NOT pay with your refund!!!! It is a RIP-OFF!!!!!  They took an extra $900 from my refund.

Chuckciti

What do TAX PRODUCTS PE4 SBTPG

JohnB5677
Expert Alumni

You apparently chose the option to have your TurboTax fees paid from your federal refund. Tax Products PE4 SBTPG is the bank that processes your refund that it receives from the IRS to deduct your fees and then send it on to your bank.

View this answer in the Original Post

Here are the steps to view your fees, while in TurboTax follow these steps:

• Select My TurboTax in the top-left corner,
  • Select My Tax Timeline,
  • Scroll to the bottom and select Some things you can do,
  • Select Add a state (you will not actually add a state, this is just a way to get you back into the return without amending it),
  • Select View order summary  under We can also help you with to see a breakdown of fees.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Lupito01

Did the $700.00 ACH deposit today my federal refund for 2019 and if so, did that include any fee for you. I thought that fee was deducted when I received my state refund.  Thank you

@Lupito01 wrote:

Did the $700.00 ACH deposit today my federal refund for 2019 and if so, did that include any fee for you. I thought that fee was deducted when I received my state refund.  Thank you

If you requested to have the TurboTax account fees paid by a tax refund, it is Only paid from the Federal tax refund, not the state tax refund.

See this - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/can-i-pay-the-turbotax-fee-with-my-state-ref...

gdugand

May TurboTax may have received my Stimulus payment if the company I did the taxes with used TurboTax to process my Irs Refund?

Walters2D123
Returning Member

so you're telling me on top of that $80 I had to pay plus the 40 now I have to pay another $400 out of my refund because that's what it cost really

@Walters2D123 wrote:

so you're telling me on top of that $80 I had to pay plus the 40 now I have to pay another $400 out of my refund because that's what it cost really

Go to this IRS website for federal tax refund FAQ's - https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions

Why is my refund different than the amount on the tax return I filed?
All or part of your refund may have been used (offset) to pay off past-due federal tax, state income tax, state unemployment compensation debts, child support, spousal support, or other federal nontax debts, such as student loans. To find out if you may have an offset or if you have questions about an offset, contact the agency to which you owe the debt.

We also may have changed your refund amount because we made changes to your tax return. You’ll get a notice explaining the changesWhere’s My Refund? will reflect the reasons for the refund offset when it relates to a change in your tax return.

Tax Topic 203 - Refund Offsets for Unpaid Child Support, Certain Federal and State Debts, and Unempl... has more information about refund offsets.

daedolos
Returning Member

Did you ever figure out why you were shorted?  I've had good luck the past 5 years with TurboTax.

Peace
@_*

I never did, and I've never had a problem till this year

For 2020 Tax return, I first time chose to pay fees with my tax refund. Big mistake. Just found out that the fees were so high and it took 19% from my refund. Never choose this option again.

sherica

so we dont get our money back

odavis36

So not only do I pay the $120 to have the fee deducted from my taxes you take an EXTRA $822... FOR WHAT? Please explain to me how and why , because taking it without an explanation is very unprofessional on you guys’ part. I have been using your services for years and this is the first year you took more than you were suppose to. I will not be using your service next year. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies