`

Turbotax Business 2019

Still can't get turbotax 2019 to finish form 1120. Says lasted updates are installed. does the same on two different computers. Is there a number to reach someone?

Turbotax Business 2019

I am having the same issue, it kept saying that the forms 1120s are not ready and waiting for the IRS.  Meanwhile, I kept getting an email from TT saying that the forms are ready and we will walk to you through it.  Well IT IS NOT!!!!!

I called the TT support line, after spending an hour with them they have no idea why.  July 15 is approaching - WHAT IS THE SOLUTION?  I'm gonna use something else next year.  TT is becoming unreliable.

Turbotax Business 2019

@hotaggie Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program? It must be something specific to your installation or machine because the issue you are experiencing is not widespread.

Turbotax Business 2019

I uninstalled, reinstalled... even with different machines and still have the exact same problem.  I had this problem before the last deadline in March, so I thought it must be the IRS problem, but I think it's TT problem now because IRS said these forms are ready.  What could be wrong with the software or my operating system... anyone has a thought?

Turbotax Business 2019

Capture.PNG

Turbotax Business 2019

Anyone has any idea what Error 2727 is and how to fix it?  If I don't get my tax done by this Sunday... Bye Bye TT after many many years of being their customer.... I had enough