Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am in an LLC, there has been no change in ownership. However, my partners and I are not transferring from last year, and when I try to enter our information, it insist there has been a change of ownership.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

I am in an LLC, there has been no change in ownership. However, my partners and I are not transferring from last year, and when I try to enter our information, it insist there has been a change of ownership.

This issue has been reported, on quite a few occasions, and Support as well as users have found errors in the 2018 returns that were transferred. 

Specifically, there was a partner/member or shareholder, as the case may be, who had been deemed to have left the partnership/LLC or corporation. There were also instances where it was indicated on the 2018 return that the entity terminated in that year.

I would suggest that you review your 2018 return for any errors (either program or input errors). If you need further assistance, you can contact Support (link below) during regular business hours.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies