Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Does anyone know when Sch K-1 Wks - S Corps 1120S will be added to Turbo Tax online? It says not supported yet, coming soon, and has said that for 2 weeks now. Thank you.

Screen Shot 2020-02-20 at 2.54.06 PM.png

THIS IS STILL THE ERROR I GET AS OF RIGHT NOW. HELP! 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Does anyone know when Sch K-1 Wks - S Corps 1120S will be added to Turbo Tax online? It says not supported yet, coming soon, and has said that for 2 weeks now. Thank you.

Following, as I am also still getting this error. :(

Same here. Replying to this thread in case it gets updated with any further information!

I too have this error after updating with no explanation and not date of repair.

@Irene2805 To correct your response in this thread, Line 17 in the latest TT for Business does not have a value on line 17 anymore. It refers only to a statement which I presume you submit in leu of the 2018 process which put the values directly on the 1120s.

If you look at the 2018 product code V refers to the Qualified Business Income. Adding that value to the K-1 in Turbo Tax Premier 2019, causes the QBI functionality to come alive. That should not be necessary if K-1 info is present. Unfortunately, this thread is telling you either there is a bug, or you did not complete QBI even though it was promised on 2/20/20.

Many of us are not prevented from filing because of this and I believe Intuit owes us a response.

taxgumby
Returning Member

Here is another thread that is similar.  I am curious if I can just file my taxes with the 179 59(e2) message or whatever.  

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/re-e[product key removed]ge-section-199a-inputs/0...

This is the link that Intuit is using but has not shared:

https://www.irs.gov/e-file-providers/list-of-available-free-file-fillable-forms

You can see that parts of 8995-A are pending. This is why Intuit is blocking.

HOWEVER, this has nothing to do with the short form 8995 and if that is what TT has selected that error should not be preventing filing.

I recommend calling and complaining as I did.

STILL GETTING THIS ERROR AS OF 3 PM TODAY,

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!

DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

According to this Turbo Tax link, the worksheet is avaiable but calculations regarding the QBI has not been finalized. 

For the purposes of the qualified business deduction, these need to be reported on a 8995A.  This form has not been released by the IRS.

Here is the latest updates on when the forms will be released by the IRS. Please review this IRS link. for information on the latest updates. Looks like 2/28/2020 for the 8995A form.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

You should call them and complain. Posting here and achieves almost nothing.

So-called experts tow the company line. 

Turbo Tax FINALLY did an update and I am not getting the error anymore!!!  

I am glad that they did finally update the product. But let’s not forget that the 8995 form was released weeks ago and people have been prevented from filing their returns because Intuit did not pay attention to the fact that the 8995 and the 8995A are different forms. Even the experts who posted could not make that distinction. They also seem to disregard the fact that feedback from the users was important, simply based on the fact that official posts did not address the issue that was being identified.

There are no less than five threads on this very topic yeah it took Intuit another week to resolve this issue without any official acknowledgement of the problem.

There needs to be better communication from this forum back to the Company. Even calling Intuit directly did not result in reaching agents who could actually understand and resolve the issue. Instead they leaned on inaccurate form availability and messaging...leading me to believe they were a call center and not Intuit.

The people who posted on the threads are actual experts in that they have a vested interest in ensuring their returns are accurate. Their comments and feedback are not noise.

Thank you to everybody who advised that it was fixed!!!  I am filed!

NJP6

It's been added for 2021 but the form page has errors, as of Feb 11, 2022.  It gives 2019 & 2020, should give 2020 & 2021. It also has the amount in 2019 but the amount is for 2020. 

JamesG1
Expert Alumni

In TurboTax Self-employed, 1120-S income can be reported at Federal / Income & Expenses / S-corps, Partnerships and Trusts / Schedule K-1.

Income flows correctly to the 2021 Federal income tax return although the screens are not correctly labeled as 2020 and 2021.

This issue is being reviewed.

See this TurboTax Help to sign up for updates.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

You probably should be a bit more clear in your choice of words.

You are indicating that while the form displays the wrong years the information entered by the user properly flows and will not affect filing, correct?

And that the issue being reviewed is the incorrect screens and not the proper operation of the product, correct?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies