Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Problems reporting LT Asset Sales Box D with Turbo Tax

Hi,

Hope all of you out there are doing well during these times. Thanks in advance for the help.

I'm filing a trust return using TT Business 2021.

While putting in my 1099 transactions for equity/bond asset transactions (all of the detail) for the Box D category I ran into a problem with TT. The problem seems like a software bug to me unless of course I'm missing something.

I had many transactions to report (over 50). I keep entering them in the form by clicking the Add Sales button. This worked and I was able to enter all of the transactions in the system (total was >100 entries). Everything was saved after I did this. I ran TT the next day and only the first 50 I entered are listed and the totals are incorrect. I clicked on the Add Sales button and the form come up with entry 103 as the new starting point. When I go to list my transactions only the first 50 are shown. The system won't display my transactions from 51 to 102.  I looked at all of the buttons and options but there seem to be none available so that I can review the transactions I put in. The totals of the transactions are not correct either.  It is if the system isn't allowing me access or process entries 51 through 102. Where did they go? How can I access them?

Keith

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Problems reporting LT Asset Sales Box D with Turbo Tax

Please follow the instructions here so we can better look into this. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies