Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Partnership LLC and Personal Taxes

My wife and I have a LLC. The LLC is set up for a commercial building rental and RV storage. I purchased TurboTax Business to calculate the LLC taxes. The LLC is considered a partnership I guess as each of us own 50%. We are in Missouri. Which TurboTax product do we need for our personal taxes?  TurboTax Premier or Home and Business? Which one allows us to include profit or loss from an LLC. We do have some stock. We do not file a schedule C.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

For the Desktop installed program you can  use any version even Deluxe.  All the Desktop programs have the same forms.  You just get more help in the higher versions.

If you use the Online version you need Premium.  Premium is a new name this year and replaces Online Premier and Self Employed versions.  

View solution in original post

2 Replies
LeticiaF1
Expert Alumni

For your personal taxes, TurboTax Premium can process your Schedules K-1, and your stocks.  

For the Desktop installed program you can  use any version even Deluxe.  All the Desktop programs have the same forms.  You just get more help in the higher versions.

If you use the Online version you need Premium.  Premium is a new name this year and replaces Online Premier and Self Employed versions.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies