Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

manray73

What is National Financial services llc?

It says this was drawn in from my 2015 return, but I don't recognize it.  My income was from MIT Pension Plan (already listed), Social Security, and required minimum withdrawals from Fidelity IRA and TIAA-CREF 403b.  Please clarify - thanks!
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
IsabellaG
Expert Alumni

National Financial Services, LLC is a brokerage service, operating under Fidelity Brokerage Services. Perhaps last year you  sold stock or had an investment account of some kind with either of these entities. If this doesn't apply to this year, you should be able to delete any forms from National Financial Services that carried over to your return.

• Go to My Account at the top of your screen. From the drop-down, choose Tools (see screenshot).
  • In the Tool Center, choose Delete A Form (see screenshot).
  • In Review Form List, find the  forms or worksheets associated with National Financial, and choose Delete.
  • On the screen Delete Selected Form, select Delete. After the screen Form Successfully Deleted, go back to the forms list, and verify that the form has been deleted.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

4 Replies
IsabellaG
Expert Alumni

National Financial Services, LLC is a brokerage service, operating under Fidelity Brokerage Services. Perhaps last year you  sold stock or had an investment account of some kind with either of these entities. If this doesn't apply to this year, you should be able to delete any forms from National Financial Services that carried over to your return.

• Go to My Account at the top of your screen. From the drop-down, choose Tools (see screenshot).
  • In the Tool Center, choose Delete A Form (see screenshot).
  • In Review Form List, find the  forms or worksheets associated with National Financial, and choose Delete.
  • On the screen Delete Selected Form, select Delete. After the screen Form Successfully Deleted, go back to the forms list, and verify that the form has been deleted.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Alex-A

I have this also but I'm not sure if it applies. It shows a negative balance. I do have a Fidelity Account but haven't done anything with it. Why would Turbo Tax auto populate this?
Alex-A

I figured out this was actually an import from my USAA brokerage account

Awesome! I got a letter today verifying my change of address and I had no clue who these people were.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies