wampti

My two brothers and I formed a 3-member LLC this year. What are the options to report this income?

Do we have to pay self employment tax? Can we deduct personal health insurance premium?

A multi member LLC MUST file a partnership return ... if you are not familiar with the form 1065 and need help with your books then I highly suggest you seek professional guidance your first year so you get things done/set up  correctly ... making mistakes can be costly later. 

TomD8

You might also want to read this:  https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tips/small-business-taxes/limited-liability-company-taxes/L5TDDlstC

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.