My husband is a pastor. I filled out paper Pub 517 worksheets to figure out the allowable deduction for Schedule C expenses, but I can't figure out how to do it in Turbo

Please see the 2019 Ministers' Tax Guide for 2019 Returns.  There are examples of worksheets and tax returns prepared in TurboTax.

https://www.guidestone.org/TaxGuide

Yes, you will need to override Line 28 on Schedule C in the Forms view to reflect the decreased expenses allowable.  TurboTax should let you finish and print your return for mailing.  You need to mail your return anyway in order to attach the worksheets to you return.

In order to decrease your wages on the Sch SE for your business deductions, please enter your business deductions on line 5c of the SE Adj Wks in the Forms mode.

Please see the attached screen shots.
Please let me know if you have additional questions.

https://www.guidestone.org/TaxGuide

Please see the attached screen shots.