Business & farm

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you, just as I was getting ready to e-file, I went to the links you sent and read that Turbo Tax also states that you must attach the worksheets and list to the tax return, so I printed everything out and am jumping through hoops to get it mailed stateside. However, is there a way to request that Turbo Tax make a change in their program to allow for these clergy worksheets to be attached? They could either include them as a section, or they could allow an outside attachment of hand-done calculations. I know many people in our situation aren't even aware that they need to do these clergy worksheets, those of us who are aware is because of having tax preparers in the past, and I've read other comments of frustration because they have a hard time making the adjustments. There needs to be a question on the schedule C related to clergy and calculating their unallowed business expenses due to their housing deduction. I hope that I don't have issues, as I had to record a negative number in the list under other deductions in order to subtract out the unallowed business expenses. But, I'm attaching the worksheets with explanation where it shows how it all matches up.