Solved: My husband and I filed our income tax. We have a s...

My husband and I filed our income tax. We have a small business, which began last April 2019. Should I have filed the business in our taxes

Probably.  Here are some possible scenarios:

1.  If the business is owned by you or your spouse, it is a sole proprietorship and you report the income and expenses on a Schedule C in your personal return.

2.  If both of you own the business, you can elect to conduct your business activities as a qualified joint venture, (a trade or business entity in which the husband and wife materially participate).  You must divide the items of income, gain, loss, deduction, credit and expenses in accordance with your respective interests in the business.  In this case, each of you would have your own Schedule C in the joint return.

3.  If you both formed a partnership or an S-Corporation for the business, you have to prepare a return for that business entity (1065 or 1120S).

This is just an overview.  If you live in a Community Property state, things get a bit more complicated.  Please see this excellent explanation by TurboTax Champ ScruffyCurmudge:  How should a husband-wife LLC file?

If you have already filed your return, you can always amend it to include the Schedule C(s).  Please see the instructions contained in these TurboTax Help articles to amend your return: