Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

bhuvanar

K1 import issue

How to import K1 in turbotax

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

K1 import issue

Please review this thread on the possibility of importing a K1 in Turbo Tax. I am also including these instructions for entering K-1 details.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

K1 import issue

Very simple question does Turbo tax home and business for 2022 allow more than one K1 import. Last year, it only allowed one and if I attempted import another k1 it replaces the K1 previously imported. I have a large number of k1 and it's time consuming doing manual entry for 50 k1s. 

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

K1 import issue

Yes, you can have more than one K1. 

If you are filing using the online version, please clear the cache and delete cookies after each import, and this will allow you to import multiple. @carraed 

K1 import issue

I have over 60 k1 s I need to import to my desktop TurboTax home and business. Last year, I was forced to manually entered them. Because the 2021 software only allowed me to import one and when I tried to import another one, it would just replace the first imported. So are you saying the 2022 software has been updated and now I can import multiple k1 s without any issue? Just confirming.

K1 import issue

Can you provide me the details steps on how to import multi k1s into the desktop version of TurboTax. I didn't find the links you provided very helpful. I already know how the manually input k1s. ( so painful) I am looking for how to import multi k1s. 🧐

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

K1 import issue

I am unable to find any way to import more than one K1 into Turbo Tax, one of our users reported they were previously told no as well here

It may be best to contact support here, to see if they are able to better assist with this. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies