caleb4656

It keeps saying line 15, payer is must be 14 characters long without hyphens. I have reviewed, tried deleting and re entering and nothing works, anyone have an idea?

SteamTrain

IF for Utah......try using lower case wth at the end of the ID.

Others from Utah, said the had to carefully check every single form that had the Utah ID code...some folks found errors on a W-2 with one digit in the middle missing, or a 1099-G without the code at all...

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

SteamTrain

caleb4656

yup you were right, I went through and put lower case wth and for some reason that worked. Thank you so much!!! I appreciate it.