brat426644

I was self employed cleaning several houses til covid hit only two months No one paid me over 600$ how do I free file?

I had just started cleaning houses when covid hit. I filed for t nothing til 2021 straight off but g
DaveF1006

You won't be able to free file. You will need Deluxe of higher to report the income.  iI you wish to claim expenses, you will need to upgrade to the Self-Employed version.

OR There is also The Turbo Tax Free File program which is free for federal and state.  And has more forms than the Federal Free Edition, like Schedules A, B, C , D, E, F, EIC, H, K-1, SE,  etc.

To qualify for the Free File website  you just need to meet one of these 3 things

AGI $39,000 or less

Active duty military with AGI of $72,000 or less

OR qualify for EIC (earned income credit.)

In order to use the Free File program, you have to start it at a special website.  Click on Sign in at the top right.  It may let you continue your return so you don't have to start over.

https://freefile.intuit.com/