I want to edit "Cost of Goods Sold." When I enter "no inventory" the program will not let me go back to the info I originally entered. How can I go back and edit "

You need to continue saying you had an inventory in order to continue on to delete what you entered.  Don;t change to no inventory until you've deleted everything you entered.

Thanks. I tried this and the only option I have is to "Continue." It does not let me go back and edit the figures. Perhaps it's because I said I was "done" with the federal portion of my taxes?

Thanks