• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
btroxel

I own a C corp with a tax year from October 1 to September 30th. Does your TurboTax business software work for businesses that are not on a calendar year?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
VolvoGirl
Level 15

I own a C corp with a tax year from October 1 to September 30th. Does your TurboTax business software work for businesses that are not on a calendar year?

Yes.  I believe you have to use the program for the year your return starts.  So you need to use the 2016 program for October 2016 - Sept 2017.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Critter
Level 15

yes it does fiscal years and yes you need the tax program for the year your fiscal year starts as VG stated
VolvoGirl
Level 15

Yes.  I believe you have to use the program for the year your return starts.  So you need to use the 2016 program for October 2016 - Sept 2017.

View solution in original post

TaxGuyBill
Level 9

I agree.
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v