Solved: I own a C corp with a tax year from October 1 to September 30th. Does your TurboTax business software work for businesses that are not on a calendar year?

btroxel

I own a C corp with a tax year from October 1 to September 30th. Does your TurboTax business software work for businesses that are not on a calendar year?

Yes.  I believe you have to use the program for the year your return starts.  So you need to use the 2016 program for October 2016 - Sept 2017.

yes it does fiscal years and yes you need the tax program for the year your fiscal year starts as VG stated

TaxGuyBill

I agree.