jknieriemen

I need to report income from K-1 into Sch E part II. I am using TTax Home and Business, but I cannot find a way to input anything into Schedule E except Part I. Help

I need to include revenue from K-1 to Schedule E, part II.  I am using TurboTax Home and Business, but best I can tell it only allows for input into section I of Schedule E.

CherylW

You'll need to switch to the Step-by-step mode, in the upper right-hand corner.  Then,

1. Click the Personal tab on top.
  2. Select Continue on the screen Let's get your biggest possible refund.
  3. Select I'll choose what I work on on the How do you want to enter your personal income? screen.
  4. Scroll down to Business Investment and Estate/Trust Income and select Start or Update next to Schedule K-1.
  5. You'll enter the interview.  You'll need to put all information here to ensure it carries over to the correct place on your return.

CherylW

1. Click the Personal tab on top.