turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need to report income from K-1 into Sch E part II. I am using TTax Home and Business, but I cannot find a way to input anything into Schedule E except Part I. Help

I need to include revenue from K-1 to Schedule E, part II.  I am using TurboTax Home and Business, but best I can tell it only allows for input into section I of Schedule E.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I need to report income from K-1 into Sch E part II. I am using TTax Home and Business, but I cannot find a way to input anything into Schedule E except Part I. Help

You'll need to switch to the Step-by-step mode, in the upper right-hand corner.  Then,

1. Click the Personal tab on top.
  2. Select Continue on the screen Let's get your biggest possible refund.
  3. Select I'll choose what I work on on the How do you want to enter your personal income? screen.
  4. Scroll down to Business Investment and Estate/Trust Income and select Start or Update next to Schedule K-1.
  5. You'll enter the interview.  You'll need to put all information here to ensure it carries over to the correct place on your return.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

You'll need to switch to the Step-by-step mode, in the upper right-hand corner.  Then,

1. Click the Personal tab on top.
  2. Select Continue on the screen Let's get your biggest possible refund.
  3. Select I'll choose what I work on on the How do you want to enter your personal income? screen.
  4. Scroll down to Business Investment and Estate/Trust Income and select Start or Update next to Schedule K-1.
  5. You'll enter the interview.  You'll need to put all information here to ensure it carries over to the correct place on your return.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies