Solved: I'm trying to delete K1 formts in Turbotax Premier 2016. I can't figure out how to do it? The help functions tell me to go MyAccounts at top of screen - it isn't there.

I'm trying to delete K1 formts in Turbotax Premier 2016. I can't figure out how to do it? The help functions tell me to go MyAccounts at top of screen - it isn't there.

You are using the CD/Download version, not the online version.  Click on Forms on the upper right in your return.  On the left will appear all the forms in your return.  Select the one to delete by clicking it.  At the bottom of the screen choose to delete ti.