catGirl2

I'm a young living member, but didn't earn/expense anything this year. Should I say I got out of the business (though next year I may be more active) or something else?

In years past, I've had a small amount of commissions and expenses, so it made moderate sense to file.  This year, I opted to just use products for personal use (so don't feel like i can claim any expenses and certainly didn't get commissions), however I don't want to close the door on the possibility of ramping up my business involvement in the future.  Do I just delete the business from Turbo Tax, put $1 income just so it's non-zero, or say I got out of the business?  I'm not sure what risk I incur by any of those decisions.
MichaelL1

Just delete the business from the return and there is nothing else you need to do.