nirdeep6

I have an s-corp with just 2 employees. Myself and one more. What TurboTax version do I need to do my quarterly payroll and taxes (futa etc). Not the annual taxes.

I have an s-corp. I have only 2 employees under it including myself and one more. We do only quarterly payroll. What software is needed for quarterly employment taxes (Social Security and Medicare and FUTA) and payroll? Note this is not about end of the year annual taxes for s-corp. Hope my question is clear enough.

Thanks,

Nirav

None of the TT  programs deal with filing payroll tax returns.  If you need an education in this subject you may seek a local payroll company to get started.