I have a CCC-1099-G for MFP -NON-SPECIALTY CROPS T...

I have a CCC-1099-G for MFP -NON-SPECIALTY CROPS TURBO TAX asks what type of payment this is

The 1099-G is issued if you received certain payments from federal, state, or local governments. Form 1099-G covers two types of government payments:

• Unemployment compensation or paid family leave, or
  • Other Types of 1099-G income, including
    • State and local tax refunds
    • Business or farm tax refunds
    • Market gain on Commodity Credit Corporation loans
    • Taxable grants
    • Alternative Trade Adjustment Assistance (ATAA/RTAA) payments

Yes that is the categories listed in Turbo Tax I read them, but where does payment for MFP -NON-SPECIALTY CROPS go?

If the form doesn't give you instructions  I would guess that this is money for NOT growing crops which would be income to your farm on the Sch F.  

1.png2.png