I am filling tax info from a K-1 input that includes a k-3 form. If I have 2 partners - do I then split the original k-3 information into 2 k-3 forms . 1 for ea partner?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Hero Niki

Hello   pvisser98-yahoo-

The K-1 reports the partner's share of activity. The same is true of the K-3. If you believe the data looks off, it would be a good idea to check with the preparer of the forms for better understanding. 

Great thanks for the update. So I will split the K-3 to show the input for each partner.