dmoody

How do I return to the business section to edit?

LatoyaLO

In TurboTax Online Self Employed, navigate to the Business menu bar.

• Select “Continue” on the next screen.
  • Select “I’ll choose what I work on”.
  • Select “Start” (or Update/Revisit) under the Business Income and Expenses section.
  • Select the “Edit” link next to your business (this is assuming you've already entered a business name, some setup info,etc. If you haven't done this click "+Add a Business" and enter your information).
  • Scroll down to the Business Expenses section and click "Visit All" to enter vehicle, business expense, and home office expense.
  • You can also click “Start” (or Update/Revisit) next to "Other Common Business Expenses" if you do not have vehicle or home office expense

LatoyaLO

• Select “Continue” on the next screen.
  • Select “I’ll choose what I work on”.