turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I finish working on my LLC information to complete form 1065 and K1 forms. I have TT Business, but I cannot work on information.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

How do I finish working on my LLC information to complete form 1065 and K1 forms. I have TT Business, but I cannot work on information.

Are you stuck somewhere in the program? Can you provide more details as to why you cannot work on the return and where you might be experiencing this issue?

Be advised that the forms and parts of the program are not complete so the issue you are seeing could very well be the result of the forms not being ready to be filed and/or one or more components not being finished.

Cannot complete form 1065 on TurboTax Business program due to certain parts not available. When will I be able to complete the tax return?

@Sheepcreek2  Most forms should be available 2/11/2021.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies