To enter the line 20 amounts from your K-1, please follow these steps:
- Click on Federal > Wages & Income
- In the S-Corps, Partnerships, and Trusts section click on the box next to Schedule K-1.
- Click Yes on the next screen, Did you receive any Schedules K-1?
- On the Tell Us About Your Schedules K-1 screen. Click on the Start/Update box next to Partnerships/LLC (Form 1065)
- If you have already entered K-1 information, you will see a Summary screen. Click Add Another K-1 to enter your information (or click on Edit to continue with the existing form entry).
- If you haven't started entering K-1 information, continue through the screens, entering the requested information.
- On the screen, Check Boxes that Have an Amount, make sure Box 20 is checked and click Continue.
- On the next screen, Enter Box 20 Info, enter the information. Put each code and amount on a separate line. For example, on the first line enter Code AD and the amount, Code AE on the next line with its amount. You will have 3 lines with Code AH.
- When you get to the last line in the table, a new blank line will appear.
Code AH is for "Other information." There should be a statement either at the bottom of the K-1 or separately, that explains what the Codes AH1, AH2 and AH3 pertain to. These figures can be entered on the next screen, Enter Box 20 Code AH Amounts.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"