impnb

How do I enter a 1099-K from Crypto.com? It is not business related it is a personal account.

Doing a search on TurboTax for 1099-K's refers me to business income on schedule-C (if I remember right) but my Crypto.com account has nothing to do with business, so how do I enter it?
Rick19744

Some additional details would be helpful in providing guidance; ie: what exactly is going on with the Crypto transactions.

*A reminder that posts in a forum such as this do not constitute tax advice.*
impnb

Not sure what you are looking for? It says "Payment Card and Third Party Network Transactions". Type of filer is PSE; Type of Payment: 3rd Party Network; Box one is Gross amount; Box 3 is number of transactions Boxes 5a to 5L list amounts; box 6 is State; box 7 is filer ID; box 8 is state income tax withheld, which is $0