How do I delete form 4582

How do I delete form 4582

How do I delete form 4582

To delete form 4582. Please follow the instructions below. I have included additional navigational instructions, in case you find them helpful.

Note: You will need to be inside your return when you select My Account, otherwise you will only see Account Settings/ Save and Sign out.

If you just need to check what you have done, correct an entry, or just easily navigate, I’ve included more detailed information, and steps below.

NOTE : You must be logged into your tax return to see the “tools” option under your account.

TurboTax Online Steps :

Click on My Account. Then click on Tools.
    Click on Topic List. This will show you were you have been/what you have done.

Use Topic Search to find a form to edit etc. by typing into the search box within Topic Search. It is located in the Tools section where you also find Topic List.