tyjesus2017

How can I add a Schedule E for my S-Corp into my personal taxes.

AndreaC1

Schedule E is only supported in Premier or Self-Employed online version. So if you have K-1s to enter on your personal return, you will have to upgrade to one of those versions. It looks like you are using Deluxe right now.

Once you upgrade to at least Premier, you can follow these steps to get to that portion of the interview to enter your K-1. 

• Log into your account and click the orange Take me to my return button
  • Type k1 in the Search box in the top right corner and choose jump to k1
  • You should be taken to the page that asks Did you receive any Schedules K-1 or Q? and you can want to answer Yes there
  • The next page will ask you to choose the type of Schedule K-1 that you have and you can choose Start next to the type of K-1 you received there and follow prompts. 

AndreaC1