Hi, I have a small business (LLC) and also have a regular job. Is there a turbo tax tool that i can file my business and personal separately?

What kind of LLc, single member or multi-member

Multi member, partnership

Multi-Member LLC, Corporations, Partenerships and Estates/Trusts require TurboTax Business (not Home & Business and Not Self Employed).  Its a separate program, download/CD only, no online versions.  You can purchase it here:
https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/

Partnership returns were due back on March 15th, 2017

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

So can I still file them this year?

Yes.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Ok, I'll. It it and get going on that.  What program do I use for my wife and my personal tax returns?

With a K-1 from a partnership to include on it, you'll need at least TurboTax Premier.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

ok, thanks