Solved: Form Schedule C line C will not allow blanks, what do I enter when there is no business name?

jackkeel

Form Schedule C line C will not allow blanks, what do I enter when there is no business name?

john-ct

mesquitebean

On one of the early screens in the Business interview section where it asks for the basic profile about your business, it will ask you to place a checkmark for if you want to use your own name for the business name or a different name.    And below that it asks you to place a checkmark for if you want to use your home address for the business or a different address.
john-ct

There has to be a name.  How are checks made out to your business?  How is mail addressed?  If you operate with your own name, then use it there.
john-ct