Form Schedule C line C will not allow blanks, what do I enter when there is no business name?

Your own name.

On one of the early screens in the Business interview section where it asks for the basic profile about your business, it will ask you to place a checkmark for if you want to use your own name for the business name or a different name.    And below that it asks you to place a checkmark for if you want to use your home address for the business or a different address.

There has to be a name.  How are checks made out to your business?  How is mail addressed?  If you operate with your own name, then use it there.

Your own name.