form 2210f

atf1982

form 2210f

I entered that I would file and pay by 3/1/2021 but it is not carrying that date down to line 14 and is figuring a penalty when I do not owe one

gloriah5200

form 2210f

The release of the Form 2210 is slated for 2/25/2021

You will not be able to paper file nor e-file this return with the 2210-F in it until that date.

At that date, you will need to update your software before going back into the return to update it to get i ready to file.  

The problems you are encountering should be corrected at that time.

abelkiser

form 2210f

But it has not been updated and it's now after the 25th!  Hey TT!  Farmers who use this form have to file and pay by March 1st!!  That's in a few days.  update the form to the 2020 version!

form 2210f

Form 2210-F, Underpayment of Estimated Tax by Farmers and Fishermen is available.

If you are using the TurboTax desktop editions installed on your personal computer, update your software.

Click on Online at the top of the desktop program screen.  Click on Check for Updates.