turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

R0cket
Returning Member

Form 1065 This form has not been approved for release at this time

TurboTax is telling me that Form 1065 (U.S. Return of Partnership Income) has not been approved at this time.  You must obtain an update before you file your return ... 

I check for updates but I'm up to date.  How do I get this to work?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the program. If that does not work, contact Support via the link below.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

R0cket
Returning Member

Tried that multiple times and no luck.  I logged in as Admin to try the installation and still no luck.  I have one Federal Tax forms update every time I reinstall but it does not solve the problem.

Try contacting Support if you cannot resolve the issue you are experiencing. Other users are experiencing a similar (or the same) issue but it does not appear to be widespread nor is there some sort of anomaly in the programming that is causing the issue.

R0cket
Returning Member

I figured out my problem.  I have what appears to be an authentic CD from Intuit with the holo stamp in the inner ring.  However, when I installed I was not prompted to input a license key.  I found a download link with a bundle of updates.  After updating, it prompted me for the license key which I could not find.  Looking on Amazon a number of customers of the same reseller report that there was no license key.  So, it would be nice if Intuit indicated right away that a license key was needed.  I spent hours inputting data and more hours trouble-shooting this issue.  I'll purchase another copy shortly and see if that resolves the issue.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies