Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Filing through Paid TurboTax Program Complications

I have filed for Years and till NOW I am Having issues do to Schedule c Self employed form not being available to be able to submit and efile. TURBOTAX WE NEED AN UPDATE AND A INSTANT REFUND IMMEDIATELY If ppl are PAYING for this Program All Forms and Documents SHOULD BE AVAILABLE and if not we need details with ACCURACY of what is happening and when because so Far ppl are paying and NOT getting what they paid for THAT IS THEFT you Can Not sell a Product that doesn't Produce what is Stated it is used For SIMPLE Not even an UPDATE WITH REASON OF WHAT is happening i have spoken to numerous agents since the 17 th of January when the program gave a notification that efile wasn't going to available till the 17th to then state it will be available soon THATS NOT ACCEPTABLE!! I then read  after having to GOOGLE  Search that the IRS efile will be available on January 29th so I waited till then for Nothing. I had to once again call TurboTax to start speaking with a male who mumbled each world and was not giving a direct answer making words up PLEASE GET PROFESSIONAL operators TAXES are SERIOUS it was like talking to a person under the influence who spoke another language..what a Disaster and Disappointment, non the less I Got Lucky and he transferred me to an actual agent who was thorough in his review as we were trying to figure out together what the issue was he had to put me on hold for 1 to 2 minutes as he spoke with his manager who could only reply with it should be available for filing February 7th  she didn't even speak with me it was Only to the 2agent i spoke to. So now the CD program Will pass the 30 day store warranty and he stated that he can't Say for a FACT that schedule C will be for sure updated to file but ofcourse he treated me and did his best so i couldnt be upset with him but i must say I AM Furious that EVERYONE is neing left innthe dark No answers and Not able to File SO I FEEL ROBED as Many , robbed on time money and of my peace !!! I bought TURBOTAX HOME AND BUSINESS The MOST EXPENSIVE program out of all the ones the offer to purchase TURBOTAX GET US ANSWERSSSS NOW!! 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Filing through Paid TurboTax Program Complications

See this TurboTax support FAQ for the problem and to sign up to be notified when corrected - https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/electronic-filing/getting-return-contain...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies