Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jans615

Can I deduct my health insurance premiums PER self-employed schedule on my tax return? Ex: On my artist schedule and on my rideshare schedule...

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Anita01

Can I deduct my health insurance premiums PER self-employed schedule on my tax return? Ex: On my artist schedule and on my rideshare schedule...

You can never deduct the same amount for an expense on two different businesses.  For this expense, you can only taket he deduction against a business if there is enough profit in the business to cover the expense.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anita01

What kind of plan do you have?  what is PER?  Do oyu also receive a W-2 showing these payments?
jans615

Per meaning just per business. I have an Obamacare plan. I think by going through the tax return I discovered that I could enter it on my business section and on my wage section. But not on two separate businesses. Correct?
Anita01

You can never deduct the same amount for an expense on two different businesses.  For this expense, you can only taket he deduction against a business if there is enough profit in the business to cover the expense.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies